- Exciting fast-growth global SaaS
- Australian market leader
- Uncapped commission
- Great career opportunities – we champion internal promotion
Are you an outbound specialist who wants to join a business that is #1 and continuing its explosive growth? Australia’s leading enterprise event management SaaS has a blue-chip client list and a culture of innovation and excellence.
etouches is a rapidly growing venture funded global SaaS company that serves the enterprise and mid-market business events and conference industry with its innovative and comprehensive event management solution (EMS). etouches’ APAC head office is in North Sydney, with a regional office in Singapore, global head office in Connecticut USA and offices in Europe, UK and the Middle East.
An experienced, dynamic and motivated self-starter, you will take ownership of Inside Sales’ outbound lead gen and qualification efforts for enterprise and mid-market in Australia and New Zealand. Your role is to build pipeline by identifying, researching and engaging target key prospects in line with our regional strategies, working across Enterprise, Corporate, Government, Associations, PCOs and Agencies to ultimately deliver high value qualified leads to the sales team.
Your role will be a critical link between the marketing and field sales team and your ability to learn quickly, embrace technology, and engage intelligently with all levels of management will see you enjoy great success and become a valued member of the etouches team.
- Create and maintain best practice outbound workflow, accountabilities and reporting.
- Work hand in hand with sales to formulate and execute research and call strategies for target accounts.
- Align research and prospecting activities with the marketing programme.
- Plan, develop and execute your own vertical and regional target campaigns.
- Achieve qualified lead goals
- Collect and report on market and competitive intelligence
- Collect and report prospect intel for future campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with high EQ
- Hunter mindset with a strong work ethic
- Commercial acumen in ANZ enterprise sector
- Ability to run numerous projects for a variety of stakeholders
- Efficient and fastidious record keeping & reporting
- Ability to learn and integrate new ideas and information effectively and efficiently
- Excellent research skills
- Metrics and results-oriented
- Proficient in Salesforce, LinkedIn and MA experience
- 5+ years of corporate business development experience
- 2+ years in outbound lead generation and qualification
- Proven experience in cloud technology BD for enterprise
- Multi-industry, martech industry experience is a plus
Whether this is a new industry for you, or you are repositioning your career, etouches are committed to training and growing your skills. Our sales and marketing teams are closely aligned to the benefit of our people and our organisational goals, so you will be a valued member who will enjoy the energy and positivity that comes from being in a people-centric culture at the top of their game! We love to nurture talent and a great attitude, and the right candidate will enjoy a flourishing career at etouches.