Senior Sales Director
etouches is a rapidly growing SaaS software company with more than 1200 clients globally. The company serves the meetings, conferences and events industry and is headquartered in Norwalk, CT with other offices in the UK, Belgium, Sydney, Singapore, and Dubai. For more information please visit www.etouches.com
As a result of our rapid expansion and 50% year over year growth, etouches has exciting opportunities for Senior Sales Directors.
The Senior Sales Director is responsible for bringing in new business within an assigned territory by implementing effective and innovative sales strategies and successfully managing the sales process from beginning to end. The Senior Sales Director will primarily identify, qualify and close enterprise sales opportunities, and close new opportunities.
- Effectively and accurately manage sales pipeline while identifying new prospects to capitalize on all new business opportunities and aggressively expand the business.
- Build a territory business plan which outlines your execution plan
- Monitor and report sales activity within Salesforce.com on a daily basis to facilitate a streamlined sales process and accurately track activities, tasks and opportunity progress.
- Be precise in forecasting expected closes
- Develop creative, unique ideas for target marketing of new business within territory with a growth-oriented mindset.
- · Successfully understand the prospect’s needs and be able to effectively articulate and position a solution
- · Effectively manage the sales process and sales negotiations
- · Successfully manage and leverage other resources throughout the sales process including Business Development Reps, Sales Engineers and Executive Team members
- · Exceed sales quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing business in designated account territory.
- Excel in leadership through collaboration with peers, team members and impactful resources to ensure efficiency and share ideas.
- Review pipeline and strategies with manager regularly to brainstorm on how to maximize opportunities.
- Actively participate in industry events in order to network and uncover future opportunities
Collaborate with marketing team members to develop campaigns to maximize visibility in your territory with your targets.
- Minimum of 7+ years of sales experience; experience selling SAAS, software or technology products is a requirement
- Proven track record of success exceeding sales and revenue goals.
- Strong contract negotiating skills and ability to develop innovative solutions with a collaborative disposition.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Experience selling event management software, or working in the events industry is a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field is preferred.
Attractive compensation package offered with this role.