A rapidly-growing, SaaS-based software company is looking for a highly-motivated Desktop Support Analyst in order to help support the current day-to-day service needs and expanding user base with two locations in the US, one each in the UK, Australia and Pune, India, as well as several dozen remote users. We are looking for an individual who is reliable, with a desire to provide best-in-class end-user support and a proactive work ethic. The primary task for this individual will be to provide desktop support of technology infrastructure, consisting of Apple MacBook Pros running OS X 10.10+ and Windows laptops running Windows 7/10 Pro. S/he will be tasked with supporting this infrastructure at company in compliance with the established technology standards to keep pace with the challenging demands of the company.
This position will require various levels of duties, which range from basic desktop support to initiating and/or taking ownership of enterprise-wide IT projects.
Basic responsibilities include:
- New user setup.
- Local and remote end-user support.
- Network troubleshooting and configuration.
- Maintaining hardware and software license inventories.
- After-hours support and availability for weekend duties is occasionally required.
- This hire will have genius-level knowledge in hardware troubleshooting/replacement, operating system and application support (Macs and PCs).
- Extensive experience with the entire Office365 platform (support and administration).
- Experience with cloud-based, enterprise file systems (i.e. Egnyte)
- Attention to detail and ability to remember, record, and relay both routine and mission critical information on a consistent basis.
- Ability to professionally interact with users across all business units and of all levels.
- Proven track record of being reliable and punctual
- Experience in writing business documents, such as functional specs and result summaries, as well as communicating project/issue status both written and verbal.
- In depth knowledge of mobile platforms including Android and IOS devices
- Basic VOIP phone administration
- A sense of humor
- Minimum 3-years experience in end-user desktop and networking support in a global, corporate environment.
- Intermediate/advanced networking skills with Cisco and HP switches and Watchguard firewalls.
- Experience with enterprise-level wireless networking solutions (i.e. Ruckus)
- Administering and rolling out cloud-based SSO solutions.
- Experience integrating employees and systems of acquired companies.
- Attention to emerging IT trends and ability to apply said knowledge to improve operations and efficiencies.