etouches is a rapidly growing cloud-based provider to the multi-billion dollar global, meeting and event technology marketplace. Our headquarters is located in a modern, industrial-chic space in the heart of downtown South Norwalk, CT (USA). We have offices in Reading, Sydney, Belgium, Dubai and Singapore. Our team has grown rapidly and with a recent round of Series C funding, we are accelerating growth in all markets. As we regionalize our sales teams, we are seeking sales leaders dedicated to making sure our day-to-day sales operations and results are strategic and aggressive and our local market penetration is exceeding sales targets.
etouches offers a suite of web‐based hosted software in a modular design which facilitates effective and efficient management of all phases of the event lifecycle, complete with a real‐time dashboard view of event performance to support the closed loop process for spend management, marketing demand generation, and predictive analysis. The award‐winning software solution enables clients to realize the benefits of consolidation and efficiency with simple web‐based tools for easy user adoption. Integration with other business management tools such as online travel booking, financial software and CRM systems enables results reporting and ROI.
Serving over 1,000 global clients, the customer base includes top tier companies such as Volkswagen, Dell, Mastercard, Google, Amway, Reed Exhibitions and many more. For more information, visit www.etouches.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
etouches seeks a Director of Sales to actively manage the regional team of Sales Directors who are identifying and closing new business opportunities. This position is a leadership role within the sales team that will focus on driving teams to meet quotas, providing metric-driven numbers and reports on a regular basis, creating training and onboarding programs for team members and hiring new team performers.. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced team environment and is ready to take on an aggressive team quota. The role is exciting and is a great opportunity to further your career.
- Oversee and actively manage the performance of the sales force on a daily basis.
- Must ensure that all sales functions operate efficiently and effectively.
- Must continually adapt department procedures and structure to meet changing demands.
- Responsible for target setting, monitoring calls, coaching/training and providing feedback on the sales team
- Drive team to perform and help remove any obstacles
- Run reports to provide meaningful metrics-driven numbers and analysis
- Responsible for team schedule and ensuring there’s adequate penetration in the region
- Quality control, spot checks and audit calls
- Provides regular updates to direct supervisor, stakeholders, and others as needed, including requested reports.
- Responsible for hiring performers and terminating non-performers
- Be actively involved in the sales process to provide leadership, ability to negotiate deals and mentor sales directors to achieve sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA with at least five years’ of experience in related position
- Previous experience as a sales manager and/or the ability to manage a team of people
- Analytical, numbers-oriented, good with data
- Proficient in Excel, ideally with an advanced skill set
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Exposure to and/or work experience in the meetings industry, travel, hospitality, software-as-a-service (SaaS) or other high-tech industry
- Great work ethic and attitude; be solution driven as well as have a flexible and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively with internal team members
- Good command of the English language
- Comfortable using online software sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like GoToMeeting
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- etouches offer a full range of comprehensive healthcare benefits to their full-time associates, including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability; retirement savings plan (401k); paid time off and holidays.
To apply, send resume, cover letter and compensation requirements