The Account Executive is responsible for bringing in new business within an assigned territory by implementing effective and innovative sales strategies and successfully managing the sales process from beginning to end. The Senior Account Executive will primarily engage with enterprise sales prospects, work with existing leads, and close new opportunities.
- Effectively and accurately manage sales pipeline while calling new prospects on a daily basis to capitalize on all new business opportunities and aggressively expand the business.
- Monitor and report sales activity within Salesforce.com on a daily basis to facilitate a streamlined sales process.
- Develop creative, unique ideas for target marketing of new business within territory with a growth-oriented mindset.
- · Successfully understand the prospect’s needs and be able to effectively articulate and position a solution
- · Effectively manage the sales process including executive level engagement and sales negotiations. Exceed sales quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing business in designated account territory.
- Excel in leadership through collaboration with territory team members to ensure efficiency and share ideas.
- Review pipeline and strategies with manager and senior team member regularly to maximize revenue.
- Minimum of 7+ years of sales experience; experience selling SAAS, software or technology products.
- Proven track record of success exceeding sales and revenue goals.
- Strong contract negotiating skills and ability to develop innovative solutions with a collaborative disposition.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Experience selling event management software, or working in the events industry is a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field is preferred.
Attractive compensation package offered with this role.